Monday, July 8, 2013

Guacamole

I love love love guacamole and avocados  I think its because for so many years for some strange reason I thought they would be disgusting and then I tried them and they weren't so thats the story and I'm sticking to it. As much as I love them sometimes they go bad at my house because basically I forget that I have them. It actually happens with multiple food items a lot more often than it should. Anywhoo...the  other day I was a local grocery store they had avocados and a recipe for guacamole. I bought the avocados and went home and made the guacamole and I am sitting here eating its deliciousness as I type this up.


3 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, mashed
1 can (10 oz) Original Diced Tomatoes and Chiles
1/2 cup chopped onoin
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1/2 tsp salt
Black Pepper


Mix until well blended! 






No comments:

Post a Comment