Monday, September 28, 2015

Harvest Cobb Salad aka AMAZINGNESS!

Made this on Sunday for our family dinner and everyone LOVED it! My dad said that CPK ain't got nothing on me and this salad! Boom! I found this recipe on http://damndelicious.net/2014/09/22/harvest-cobb-salad/


Also I doubled the recipe because I wasn't sure how much it would make we had 6 people and still had quite a bit leftover. 

~Ingredients ~

4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
2 large hard boiled eggs
6 cups romain lettuce
1 apple diced
1 pear diced
1/2 cup pecan halves
1/3 cup dried cranberries 
1/3 cup goat cheese (I think next time I'm going to do feta because goat cheese is pricey $$$)

Poppy Seed Dressing:
1/3 cup mayonnaise ( I would like to try and substitute plain greek yogurt next time)
1/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. poppyseeds

Mix it all up and enjoy! I would personally not put the dressing on the entire salad just let people do their own and that way the salad keeps longer for leftovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment