Monday, September 28, 2015

Swiss Chicken

So sorry but not sorry there is no pic to accompany this recipe and that is for a few reasons:

1: I am not a photographer

2: I don't usually eat off of nice plates its usually a styrofoam plate unless we are having someone over for dinner. 

3: Even the yummiest looking foods are not always the tastiest so why not have you try it and just see for yourself.

I cut the recipe in half since it was just for Ben and I so adjust accordingly. 


8 Chicken Breasts (I also use Tenders, enough to fill the pan)
8 Slices of Swiss Cheese
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 c. Sour Cream
1/4 c. water
2 c. crushed Ritz Crackers (I just use one package of Ritz)
1/2 c. melted butter
 
Put chicken in a 9x13 pan, put a slice of swiss cheese on each chicken.  Mix the soup, sour cream, and water together and pour over chicken and cheese.  Melt a stick of butter then add the crushed Ritz crackers to it.  Sprinkle over the chicken and sauce. 
Bake 350 for 1 hour.
 
The sauce in the pan goes great over rice!

And Voila! Seriously delish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment